AH Loder Advisers was founded in 2010 by Sandy Loder.
After working in his family business Robert Fleming & Co for 8 years, Sandy was asked to help establish a single family office for the Fleming family, following the sale of the family business. This office then went onto become the multi-family office of Fleming Family & Partners, which subsequently merged with Stonehage. He worked in the family office for a further 10 years, before leaving to set up AH Loder Advisers.
About Sandy Loder
Sandy is uniquely qualified amongst his peers to lead such a specialist advisory firm.
He is much in demand for his services and operates all over the world working with families, family offices and family businesses from different cultures, who are all seeking to maintain and grow their family wealth.
He is also a regular keynote speaker at conferences.
Why you should use Sandy:
- A 5th generation member of a large family, so better understands the needs of the family
- Worked in his family business for over 18 years
- Set up a single family office
- Was a Board member of the Family Trust company
- Has personal experience of family divorce
- Has personal experience of family litigation and family conflict
- Has worked extensively with over 500 younger members of families for nearly 20 years
Sandy has attended Harvard Business School, has the Advanced Certificate in Family Business Advising from the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP), is a member of the Institute for Family Business (IFB) and the British Psychological Society. Previously, he served as an officer in the British Army, serving on military operations in Northern Ireland, Cyprus and Sierra Leone.
Sandy recently stepped down as a Trustee of JK Rowling’s charity Lumos.
Sandy was finalist for the STEP Family Business Advisor of the Year 2015/16, 2014/15 and 2013/14; the Spears WMS Next Generation Award 2013; the STEP Trusted Advisor of the Year 2012/13 and Short-listed for the Red Ribbon Award for Family Business Ambassador 2012.