Helping you make your Family Office successful, in all aspects of financial capital but also human capital over an extended period.
Culture eats Strategy for breakfast
Quite often your pathway to success is not always smooth. In most cases, it is the culture in your office and enterprise that causes the greatest impact – both positive and negative.
Creating a winning culture in a Family Office
I have the expertise in helping you create a winning culture in your Family Office.
I am quite unique in that I have set up and worked in a Single Family Office and now advise clients on their Family Offices.
Culture has a greater impact on success and longevity than talent does
Quantifying and managing culture is critical for bringing your Family Office’s values “to life,” through:
- Supporting the implementation of your strategies
- Promoting adaptation
- Goal attainment
- A winning performance and sustainability
Culture = Values x Behaviour
Behavioural norms have a significant impact your Family Office’s ability to solve problems, adapt to change, and perform effectively at the top level.
An effective culture increases productivity, effectiveness, efficiency and profits
How I can help you:
- I normally run a regular culture survey on your Family Office using data and metrics provided by a statistically reliable and valid assessment.
- I provide your office with visual profiling of your operating and ideal cultures in terms of the behaviours that staff members believe are required to “fit in and meet expectations.”
- I also look at how effective the current culture is proving to be.
- I then identify and provide solutions and actions that will help close the gap between the current and ideal culture for the individuals, teams, departments, senior management and your organisation.
A winning and effective culture has shown to improve the financial and human capital return of a Family Office
Benefits to you
- Reliable culture survey data is obtained on the behavioural norms of your Family Office and/or its sub-units
- Validates a need for cultural change on the part of the participants
- Identifies the areas where change needs to take place
- Develops a vision for culture change
- Creates individual and organisational action plans for effecting cultural change
- Evaluates the impact of your change efforts
- Quantitatively measures and monitors key outcomes and causal factors
- Determines the impact of business, team, and job level factors on the effectiveness
- Assesses employee attitudes, motivation, and stress levels
- Identifies targets for changing and improving engagement and your Family Office performance
- Identifies levers for closing the gap between your Family Office’s current culture and its ideal culture
- Monitors the impact of change initiatives and interventions in your Family Office
- A winning and effective culture has shown to improve the financial and human capital return of a Family Office
Please contact me if you want help with the culture in your Family Office