Every family has ambitions for its Family Office to be successful, in all aspects of financial capital but also human capital over an extended period. Quite often the pathway to success is not always smooth. In most cases, it is the culture that causes the greatest impact.
Creating a winning culture in a Family Office
We are experts in creating winning cultures in Family Offices. We have a unique and personal understanding of how Family Offices work, but we also understand about the importance of culture in such an organisation as a Family Office.
Culture has a greater impact on success and longevity than talent does
Quantifying and managing culture is critical for bringing a Family Office’s values “to life,” supporting the implementation of its strategies, and promoting adaptation, goal attainment, a winning performance and sustainability.
Behavioural norms have a significant impact a Family Office’s ability to solve problems, adapt to change, and perform effectively at the top level.
An effective culture increases productivity, effectiveness, efficiency and profits
At the organisational level, research shows a relationship between the right culture and outcomes including a winning performance, increased net profits, employee engagement, safety and reliability, successful merger integration, creativity, adaptability, and customer satisfaction.
What we do
- We run a regular culture survey on your Family Office using data and metrics provided by a statistically reliable and valid assessment.
- We provide your office with visual profiling of your operating and ideal cultures in terms of the behaviours that staff members believe are required to “fit in and meet expectations.”
- We also look at how effective the current culture is proving to be.
- We then identify and provide solutions and actions that will help close the gap between the current and ideal culture for the individuals, teams, departments, senior management and your organisation.
Benefits to you
- Reliable culture survey data is obtained on the behavioural norms of your Family Office and/or its sub-units
- Validates a need for cultural change on the part of the participants
- Identifies the areas where change needs to take place
- Develops a vision for culture change
- Creates individual and organisational action plans for effecting cultural change
- Evaluates the impact of your change efforts
- Quantitatively measures and monitors key outcomes and causal factors
- Determines the impact of business, team, and job level factors on the effectiveness
- Assesses employee attitudes, motivation, and stress levels
- Identifies targets for changing and improving engagement and Family Office performance
- Identifies levers for closing the gap between the Family Office’s current culture and its ideal culture
- Monitors the impact of change initiatives and interventions in the Family Office
- A winning and effective culture has shown to improve the financial and human capital return of a Family Office