Leadership in a Family Office can be extremely challenging due to the dynamic relationship between the principal Family, the Office and the employees. The role is multi-skilled, quite often reactive and completely varied. This brings with it different kinds of pressures and demands. We help develop Family Office leadership skills and on-going mentoring and coaching.
Family Office Leadership can be defined and executed in a number of different ways.
- We help strengthen thinking and behaviours that promote effectiveness and realise potential.
- We measure the thinking and behaviour of a leader.
- We provide highly personalised feedback on ways of acting and reacting to people and situations shape better effectiveness.
- Drawing from an extensive database of information on Leaders’ behaviour; a detailed feedback report is generated that is used to help improve the skills and effectiveness of a Family Office executive.
- Provides executives with insights into their styles of leadership behaviour
- Shows executives how their styles combine to shape their leadership performance
- Develops executives’ capacity to monitor and modify their behaviour
- Offers executives’ feedback to help them grow into positions of greater responsibility and effectiveness
Please contact us if you are interested in finding out more.