Currently, you may be experiencing the following with your wealth manager:
- Poor investment performance
- Unknown costs or concern about high costs.
- A lack of control over your aims or objectives.
- A loss of confidence in the manager.
- A lack of clarity or empathy.
- A lack of knowledge as a Trustee or as a client as to who are the best wealth managers in the market
“Many people take no care of their money until they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.”
Why use us?
At AH Loder Advisers, we are experienced at finding suitable wealth managers for you, whether you are thinking of changing manager or wanting to assess what other wealth managers have to offer.
We are focused on finding appropriate long-term investment solutions for you.
- We have an independent and effective process.
- We will help control or eliminate unnecessary costs.
- We can monitor investment performance on an on-going basis (as an additional service).
- We try to protect and quantify investment risks.
- We ensure compliance from a Trustee’s or Client’s perspective.
- We can carry out attribution analysis* on investment managers.
- We can aggregate data.
- We focus on the delivery of your aims.
- We will also carry out a unique Risk Assessment of the Investment Managers analysing the managers’ personal decision-making attributes.
Once we understand what your investment aims and goals are, whether as a Trustee, High Net Worth Individual or a Family, we will then arrange the following:
- Put forward a suitable list of managers who have demonstrated they can meet the client needs.
- Organise the selection process, from agreeing investment goals through to appointment.
- Carry out full due diligence and audit procedures on each manager/firm.
- Clearly set out your mandate, risk and return parameters and aims.
- Agree the most suitable performance benchmarks.
- If as a Trustee, we will help you put in place a properly constituted Investment Policy Statement as required by law.
- Help select and appoint a good and cost-effective accountant
- Advise you on the most suitable Tactical and Strategic Asset Allocations.
- Negotiate all your fees and costs.
- Agree with you and the manager your investment policy and accepted levels of risk.
- Attend manager meetings with you to ensure their adherence to agreed investment guidelines.
*Attribution analysis is performance-evaluation tool used to analyse the ability of portfolio and fund managers. It uncovers the impact of the manager’s investment decisions with regard to overall investment policy, asset allocation, security selection and activity. So we are able to analyse any claims made by an investment manager regarding their ability to make a positive impact on returns.
Please contact us if you are interested in finding out more.