The next generation members of families are quite often put in position of responsibility and leadership either at an early age or with little training or experience. It is at these crunch points that support and mentoring are required in order help the leader take the family, business and office forward.
Leadership can be defined and executed in a number of different ways.
- We help family leaders strengthen their thinking and behaviours that promote their effectiveness and realise their potential.
- We measure the thinking and behaviour of a person.
- We provide highly personalised feedback on how their ways of acting and reacting to people and situations shape their effectiveness.
- Drawing from a large database of information on leaders’ behaviour, a detailed feedback report is generated that describes the relative effectiveness or ineffectiveness of the leader’s patterns of behaviour.
- Provides family leaders with insights into their personal styles of leadership behaviour
- Shows family leaders how their styles combine to shape their leadership performance
- Develops family leaders’ capacity to monitor and modify their behaviour
- Offers leaders feedback to help them develop into positions of greater responsibilities
Please contact us if you are interested in finding out more.