Executive Leadership can be defined and executed in a number of different ways.
- We measure the thinking and behaviour of an executive leader.
- We provide highly personalised feedback on how their ways of acting and reacting to people and situations shape their effectiveness.
- Drawing from a large database on leaders’ behaviour, we produce a detailed feedback report that describes the relative effectiveness or ineffectiveness of the leader’s patterns of behaviour.
- We then help leaders strengthen their thinking and behaviours that promote their effectiveness and realise their potential.
- Provides leaders with insights into their personal styles of leadership behaviour
- Shows leaders how their styles combine to shape their leadership performance
- Develops leaders’ capacity to monitor and modify their behaviour
- Offers leaders feedback to help them develop into positions of greater responsibilities