Quantifying and managing culture is critical for bringing a Family Enterprise’s values “to life,” supporting the implementation of its strategies, and promoting adaptation, goal attainment, a winning performance and sustainability.
Culture has a greater impact on success and longevity than talent does
Behavioural norms have a significant impact on a family business’s ability to solve problems, adapt to change, and perform effectively at the top level.
I will help you transform your Culture and create an environment in which your staff and ideas can thrive
At the organisational level, research shows getting the right culture leads to:
- A winning performance
- Increased net profits
- Better employee engagement
- Improved safety and reliability
- Successful merger integration
- Customer satisfaction.
Create a winning culture in a Family Business
My team and I are experts in creating winning cultures in family enterprises. We understand how Family Businesses work.
An effective culture increases productivity, effectiveness, efficiency and profits
Benefits to you
- Reliable data is obtained on the behavioural norms of your family enterprise and/or its sub-units
- Validates a need for cultural change on the part of the participants
- Identifies the areas where change needs to take place
- Develops a vision for culture change
- Creates individual and family enterprise action plans for effecting cultural change
- Evaluates the impact of your change efforts
- Quantitatively measures and monitors key outcomes and causal factors
- Determines the impact of business, team, and job level factors on the effectiveness
- Assesses employee attitudes, motivation, and stress levels
- Identifies targets for changing and improving engagement and family business performance
- Identifies levers for closing the gap between the Family Enterprise’s current culture and its ideal culture
- Monitors the impact of change initiatives and interventions in the family business
- A winning and effective culture has shown that it improves the profit of a family business
“Customers will only love your business when the employees love it first.”
Please contact me if you want to transform your culture.